Cambium Networks has deployed more than ﬁve million radios around the world achieving unparalleled degrees of scalability. Continuing the tradition of designing and manufacturing industry leading antenna solutions, the 4×4 ePMP 3000 Sector Antenna encompasses all the key diﬀ erentiations of the Cambium Antenna line and adds 4X4 Multi User MIMO Capability. Designed to work in 5 GHz spectrum and 90 degree coverage, the antenna is an integral part of the ePMP 3000 Access Point and allows for Multi User MIMO Operation.
• Frequency Re-use: Designed for ABAB channel re-use (two channels covering four sectors), the sector antenna has a minimum 30 dB front to back ratio over a wide rear facing aperture.
• Channel Flexibility: Consistent gain from 4.9 to 6.0 GHz allows the operator to select a channel anywhere in the band and achieve the expected performance.
• Consistent Coverage: Excellent null fi ll capabilities of the antenna allow for broad geographical coverage within a sector even near the base of the tower and the edges of the sector.
• Designed for the Installer: Small, compact design, integrated ePMP radio mount and GPS antenna integration.
• Predictable Performance: The sector antenna is integrated into Cambium Networks LINKPlanner. The 3D model shows coverage at all elevations and across the azimuth.
|Operating Frequency||5150 – 5970 MHz (exact frequencies as allowed by local regulations)|
|Operating Temperature||-30o C to +55oC (-22o F to +131oF)|
|Frequency Range||4.9 GHz to 5.97 GHz|
|Nominal Impedance||50 Ω|
|Tested ambient temperature||-40°C to 60°C|
|Antenna beam width||3 dB Beamwidth – Azimuth 70 degrees
3 dB Beamwidth – Elevation 6 degrees